The Project

Turning a beat-up, 1967 Impala into a running, pristine copy of the Impala used on the TV show, Supernatural.

Monday, October 29, 2012

See A Penny, Pick It Up

"Four Score and Seven Years Ago, I Had A Funny Hat."
While my brother was cleaning out the floor of the Impala, he found a penny.  Big deal, right?  But this was no ordinary penny--this was a penny from 1967.  The same year as the car.  From the condition of the poor thing, that penny may have been on that floor for the past 45 years.  It's a special penny.  And we all remember how much Dean likes Abraham Lincoln.  Now I'm on a mission to find a special way of preserving it.  My brother and I are thinking some kind of keychain.  Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should keep it in the car as a good luck charm. Maybe stuff it in the seats or encase it in resin and mount it on the dash.

    ReplyDelete