The Project

Turning a beat-up, 1967 Impala into a running, pristine copy of the Impala used on the TV show, Supernatural.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Interior Paint

Hey guys, I know it's been a bit since the last post.  I'm waiting on a guy who's going to help me with the motor work in a couple months.  The car will also be sandblasted so the last of the body work can be finished.

In the meantime and really nice guy on facebook who has connections with the show gave me instructions on the custom interior -- a big thank you to Rick Blevins for the tip!

The interior is actually spray painted with a vinyl light buckskin spray paint.  I'll hopefully be working on door panels this weekend, but I did one of the door pillar trim posts just to give you and idea of what it looks like.

                                                  
                                                           First interior piece! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment